Hiya friends! It’s been a while hasn’t it?! I’ve been busy dealing with what life decides to throw at you sometimes but now I’m currently sat in my back garden with a wine glass full of ice cold juice writing this post, embracing the gorgeous weather the UK has been having. I thought today would be the perfect day to post The Sunshine Blogger Award!
To be fair, I got nominated a while ago so it’s pretty late. Better late than never! Right? I got nominated by the lovely Elsie LMC, go and check out her blog as she’s such a lovely girlie. I also want to thank her for nominating me and cannot wait to answer the questions she has asked.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Elsie asked me:
1. If you had to stay in one location for the rest of your life and never travel far from it where would it be?
This is hard, honestly it would probably be my current house (boring!) But I love it so much and am so comfortable here and it has local shops.
2. What is the first thing that you feel after you upload a post to your blog (E.g, excitement/ it depends/ nerves ect)?
All of the above, mostly excited because I feel like I’ve accomplished something but then also a bit nervous because I want it to do well, even though that shouldn’t matter, there’s always a dropping feeling in my stomach if I feel like it’s completely flopped. But then I feel like it also depends on how much effort and thought I out into the post.
3. How would you describe blogging to a person who has heard the word ‘blog’ before but has no idea what it really means?
Oh god, I had to explain what a blog was to my boyfriend a while ago. He asked what I was always doing on my phone and I said, reading blogs and if course he asked what’s a blog? I explained it as a website someone owns where they can write about whatever shit they want. Honestly I could’ve out it nicer but I didn’t really know how, haha!
4. If you were only allowed to blog about one topic, what would you choose?
Hmm, plants, if I knew more about them. Which is funny because I’ve never blogged about plants, that’s because I know nothing about them.
5. What’s your favourite season and which season is it where you are now?
I think Autumn. When the weather starts getting cooler (I hate being too hot and sweaty) the autumnal colours are so pretty too, nights start getting a little darker. UGH YES. It’s currently spring here, I’m loving it.
6. Do you think there is anything different about the you in real life and the you that is portrayed through your blog?
Hmm, not really to be honest, I like to try and keep things real.
7. What was the last book you read?
Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine. I haven’t finished the book, I’m probably about a quarter of the way through, which I’ll probably never finish because that’s how it normally goes with me and books. Although it’s very enjoyable and the main character is very funny with the way she explains her situations!
8. 5 years ago did you think you would be where you are now in life?
No, I never thought I’d actually have the balls to put myself out there and create a blog with my face on, or have a lovely little job, or to have moved out as quick as I did. I could’ve chosen a very different path than what I did, but I’m glad I chose this path.
9. Do you have a specific place that you go to type out blog posts or do you feel comfortable enough to do them anywhere?
On my sofa, with a cuppa, when no one is home to distract me. But I can write them anywhere really.
10. If there was a movie made about your life which celebrity would play you?
Megan fox. Because she’s gorgeous, unlike me, plus it would be funny to see her scrubbing a toilet for her job because I could not imagine that in the slightest.
11. Do you have any pets? If no then do you want any? If yes then what kind of a niche do you think their blog would be if they had one? 😂
haha this is brilliant!! I have 2 goldfish, they don’t have names but they would have a blog each, they would have a point of view blog where they would type first person (or first fish you could say, LOL!), it would be a daily blog about what they’ve done or gotten up to allday. Granted it wouldn’t be very interesting but it would be quite funny. I might do a blog post called ‘If My Goldfish Had A Blog…’
Again I want to thank Elsie for the questions, I had a lot of fun answering them! I’m going to nominate YOU! Reading this. Answer them in the comments or make a whole blog post about it! I’d love to give it a read. Partly because this is being written on a tablet & linking 11 people would legit take an hour.
The 11 questions I’m going to ask are:
1. What are you most looking forward to right now?
2. What’s your favourite drink?
3. Do you plan your blog posts?
4. What’s your favourite type of weather and why?
5. Post a picture of your pet if you have one.
6. What’s your favourite takeaway to order?
7. Are you going on holiday this year?
8. What’s one thing you don’t like?
9. What are you currently watching on netflix?
10. Do you have any other hobbies aside from blogging? What are they?
11. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
And that, is the end of this post!